Thursday, March 1, 2007

food love it..hate it

had a crappy day...i just had a feeling that i would be crappy....woke up wid a prickly feeling down my throat...hell it just got worse now it seems like there is a razor stuck far down my throat...
another reason y it is a crappy day is that i havent got my doughnut fix...im crazy about doughnuts..i dunno why..its just started last week..whenever i get off duty...i started craving those yummy chocolate cover doughnuts...those oozing chocolates in the center...powdered doughnuts...im driving my self crazy now..with thoughts of those yummy doughnuts...arrrrgggghhhh.....i wish sumbody would invent a doughnut delivery....

another craving ive had...pizza...just cant keep my self from ordering..and here i am...bemoaning the fact that ive gain weight..while i cant stop my self on binging on food...oohhh..yellow cab opens tomorow..im blowing my salary on a large sized pizza..i can just imagine the cheese dripping..i need to stop..im giving my self a sore tummy just thinking bout food....but i can just stop thinking bout food..to compensate...ill just content my self with chocolate...ohhh...dark kisses...covered in candy...i need to stop this..just consumed about 30....whats up with me and my food obsession...the more i need to lose weight..the more temptations springs up....

just tried a new kinda of chips...1st time i saw it my reaction was..what the hell? a spaghetti flavored chip? are they out of there mind? what the hell is a spaghetti flavored chip? is there nothing else to invent? but i owe big apologies to who ever made the stuff...you are a genius mister...it tastes soo good...sweet, tangy...ah...a perfect chip...goes up in my list on the best chips on the planet....

enuf said..i need to stop fantasizing about food...else i go crazy..and do sum serious damage on the fridge

No comments: